Each morning at the Day Centre our members join in with activities and games. These vary from playing cards to board games such as 'Rummikubs' and 'Scrabble' whilst enjoying a hot drink and biscuits. We also hold morning sessions of Mind Song, Music and Movement, craft and discussion groups. At noon a two course lunch is served. The members then relax with magazines, puzzles, books, puzzle books or members can bring in something from home such as their knitting or crochet. This is then followed by simple chair exercises to help keep everyone active and moving. Each afternoon at the Day Centre varies and we aim to offer a variety of activities for our members to participate in, including sing-a-longs, remenisence, team games and outings.
The activities taking place this month are listed below for you to browse through.
- Monday 3rd - Massage with Claire. A group game of Scattergories. Group game of Beetle.
- Wednesday 5th- Craft with Renee. Musical entertainment with Don.
- Thursday 6th - Creative art with Alison. Card games. Out for coffee at the Methodist Church. Word games with Ellen. A group game of Snakes and Ladders.
- Monday 10th - Mindsong session. Massage with Claire. Sports quiz.
- Wednesday 12th - Community choir perform for us. Afternoon mystery minibus trip.
- Thursday 13th - Creative Art with Alison. Group games. Word games with Ellen. Reminiscence with Sporting Memories.
- Monday 17th - Massage with Claire. Card games. Word games with Ellen. Sing-a-long with John.
- Wednesday 19th - Craft with Renee. Discussion group. Music & Movement session.
- Thursday 20th - Creative art with Alison. Mindsong session. Afternoon quiz.
- Monday 24th - Massage with Claire. Music and Movement session. Outing to Dumbleton Hall for Afternoon Tea.
- Wednesday 26th - craft with Renee. Word games with Ellen. Group game of Hangman.
- Thursday 27th - Discussion group. Creative Art with Alison. Group game of Beetle.
- Monday 31st - Massage with Claire. Mindsong session. A visit from the Winchcombe Fire and Rescue team.